Sunday, March 2, 2014

WIN 16 THINGS I THOUGHT WERE TRUE and a bonus!!

Yeah, so a couple months zipped by without me posting any blogs. (hangs head in shame)

I have been BUSY though. That's an excuse right???

I am currently working on my 6th Sourcebooks Fire book called THE TRUTH ABOUT US. It's due pretty soon so I'm on a fierce deadline.

I'm also writing an MG series for Capstone Books about MERMAIDS. There's four books to the series and they're super cute and fun to write, but they have deadlines as well!

Plus, I'm taking a Magazine Writing Course and writing magazine articles. All this while working on some promotional "stuff" for 16 Things I Thought Were True!!!

EEEK!!!!!!

And now it's only 2 days. 2. DAYS!!

And 16 Things will be out on bookshelves and online.  March 4!!! WHEEEEE!!!!!!

Hope that if you buy a copy, you like the book! I hope you feel for Morgan as she negotiates her way into real life. And fall as much in love with Amy and Adam as I did!

I have a BOOK TO GIVE AWAY. And a 16 THINGS I THOUGHT WERE TRUE  Long Sleeve T-shirt!

All you have to do is leave a comment with something YOU THOUGHT WAS TRUE, and I'll do a random draw on March 4. Like in TWO DAYS!!!!!

ORDER 16 THINGS!!

INDIE BOUND- find it at your local indie bookstore!
INDIGO/CHAPTERS
BARNES AND NOBLE
AMAZON

7 comments:

  1. I don't want to be entered for the contest, I just wanted to pop by and say, YAY! Congrats! You seriously had me crying and I loved it. It's such a wonderful book and I can't wait to buy my copy on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was true when my professor told me I'd be able to get a job with a special education degree. This was Not true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that Santa was real

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a very busy woman! Congrats on 16 THINGS releasing today. Wishing you all the success in the world. :-)

    Something I thought was true: make a plan and everything will work out. SO not true, but sometimes if you're lucky things work out much better than you ever could have planned.

    irishstar_83(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely lovely, thank you so much for the gift. :-) <3

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the giveaway :) I've read an eARC of 16 Things I Thought Were True last December and I LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete