Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 12 YA CONTEMP- HOW I LOST YOU!

You knew it was coming, right?? HOW I LOST YOU!! by ummmm...me!!!!

I'm pretty fond of this book coming out in May 2013. It's a book about best friends. The incredible bond and hard lessons we learn from them. Plus there's PAINTBALL.
Win. Win.






HOW I LOST YOU by Janet Gurtler
 
There are a few things Grace Anderson knows for sure. One is that nothing will ever come between her and her best friend, Kya Kessler. They have a pact. Buds Before Studs. Sisters Before Misters. But in the summer before senior year, life throws out challenges they never expected. And suddenly the person who's always been there starts to need the favor returned. Grace and Kya are forced to question how much a best friend can forgive. And the answer is not what they expected.




You can PRE-ORDER HOW I LOST YOU now!

INDIE STORES

Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Indigo/Chapters

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait. Btw whoever does your covers is amazing. They are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I do love the covers too!

    ReplyDelete