Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Library Love for If I Tell

Yay! Heard some great news today! I'm Not Her and If I Tell were named to the Pennsylvania School Librarian Association YA Top Fiction Titles for 2011. Yay! Thanks kids who nominated it! Thanks PSLA for including my titles!!!

Wheeee!!!

I noticed over on World Cat, which lists all the libraries that carry titles, IF I TELL could use some library love.

A great way to get a book into your library is to request it.  Usually it's easy and can be done on line with the library's website.  If you are so inclined, why not request IF I TELL for YOUR library?!

"It was like watching a train wreck. I wanted to look away but couldn't take my eyes off them."

IF ONLY ...If only I hadn't gone to that party. I never would have seen what I did. Jackson wouldn't have driven me home. I wouldn't have started to fall for a guy just out of reform school. I could go back to pretending everything was normal. I wouldn't be keeping a secret from my mom that could blow our family apart ...


Paperback, 244 pages
Published October 1st 2011 by Sourcebooks Fire
ISBN
1402261039 (ISBN13: 9781402261039)
 
 
 
 
Hope you can get IF I TELL into your library!
Thanks for stopping by.
 
 Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment