Monday, August 29, 2011

If I Tell- Win a Copy of I'M NOT HER and MORE

I have a couple of copies of I'M NOT HER that are waiting to be sent out to a contest winner. Would you like it to be you?? Well read on. It's so easy it might even be illegal in some States. But I live in Canada. So I'm totally hiding behind that border.

Plus! I will send you a copy of IF I TELL when it comes out.  Yes I will. I promise! Which is not that far off my pretties. 32 DAYS!!!

August is almost done. School has almost started. Can we scream YES as a group. YESSSSS! Oops. Got carried away with my back to school excitement. Hee. I love Superson yes I do, but I also LOVE SCHOOL. All day writing time. House quiet. All Mine. Mine Mine Mine.

Anyhow, IF I TELL comes out October 1st. To celebrate good times "oh yeah", so two lucky winners will be shipped a signed copy of I'M NOT HER and a future copy of IF I TELL.

All you have to do is comment on this here blog. Follow me too if you're not following already. And if you are so inclined, tell me why telling me a secret you're holding is not a good idea.  Like the secret about the surprise party that's coming up for your best friend. Or the secret of what you're buying your sig other for CHRISTMAS ( I admit I plan ahead when it comes to Christmas shopping). Or a really juicy secret about boys and girls and stuff like that.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME YOUR SECRETS (even though I totally want to know) I've learned from trying. Most of you are pretty good at this secret stuff. Rats I say. Rats.

So. Leave a comment. Or retweet me on Twitter. Or add my countdown widget to your blog for IF I TELL--but let me know-- and you're in. Like skin. Or flin. Or the mailing bin.


I'll do a random pick with help from the random number picker thingy on the computer .Really. It exists. Click here! Each entry will get a number. The generator will speak! So easy!

Happy almost school's back! Off to the Zoo with the boy. 
Oh. Almost FORGOT. You have until THURSDAY! The first day of school. Contest closes midnight September 1. I'll do the draw on September 2!






7 comments:

  1. If I told you my secrets I wouldn't be a good secret keeper and I pride myself in being a good secret keeper :)

    I'd love to be entered into your contest.

    :)
    Maribeth

    I am now a follower and will be tweeting this contest. @YolaRamunno

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already a follower! :)
    Telling you my secrets would have bad consequences. I know that I'm halfway across the world, there are seas and oceans between us. But this secret that I'm keeping is a special one. In my country, it's really important. It could be scandalous.

    I'd love to be included in the contest!

    I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/precious_shusky/status/108374326927032320

    Thank you!

    precious_shusky at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on twitter!

    If I told my secret, it could destroy worlds. WORLDS Janet, WORLDS!

    Enter me please, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, why would telling you a secret be a bad idea? Well, my secret isn't really MY secret, so I can't. But if it were mine, I swear I'd tell you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all THANKS for entering. See. No one will share secrets!!!!


    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Not Her sucked me all the way in, despite my determination to finish the dystopian I was reading last night. If I win a copy of If I Tell, THEN I will tell you all my secrets ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Secrets, huh? I'm experimenting and writing a genre I've never written before. :) Your books look awesome!

    ReplyDelete